E-Sign Consent and Disclosure
This E-Sign Consent and Disclosure ("Disclosure"), applies to each account for which you have selected “online” as the delivery preference through the Business eBanking service.
The words "we," "us," and "our" means the Midwest Heritage entity with whom you have your Account, and the words "you" and "your" means you, the individual(s) identified as an authorized user or administrator of the Business eBanking service. As used in this Disclosure, "Communication" means any Account periodic statement, or associated authorization, agreement, disclosure, notice, or other information related to your Account periodic statement, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing.
1. Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. You agree that we may provide you with any Communications in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
•All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with your Account.
•Periodic disclosures or monthly account analysis or other billing statements for your Account.
•Notices or disclosures about a change in the terms of your Account or associated payment feature.
•Privacy policies and notices.
2. Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (1) by access to a web site that we will designate in an e-mail notice we send to you at the time the information is available, or (2) to the extent permissible by law, by access to a web site that we will generally designate in advance for such purpose.
3. How to Withdraw Consent. If you do not want to receive Communication in electronic form for any of your accounts you may withdraw your consent by changing your document delivery preferences within Business eBanking. You may also contact us at 800-782-0521, visit your local branch or use the Contact Us Link on our home page, mhbank.com. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid email address or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
4. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update such information (such as your e-mail address) within your Business eBanking profile, at our Web site mhbank.com or by contacting us at 800-782-0521.
5. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive electronic statements and documents you must have the following:
Access to a currently supported version of an Internet browser and operating system. Certain functions may work with other versions, but there may be display issues or other errors which we cannot resolve. The supported version list is intended to assist you in selection of software which is known to work in our testing. Versions that are two releases older than the current release will not be supported. There is no guarantee that using this software will work on your hardware or configuration. Personal settings and other software can cause diminished functionality within Business eBanking. New versions may not be supported immediately upon release due to testing availability by the software provider. Please contact Midwest Heritage for the current list of supported operating systems and Internet browsers.
An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to participate in our electronic Communications programs;
A personal computer, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing, Communications received in electronic form from us via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our web site using one of the browsers specified above.
6. Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any Communication from us, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by telephone at 800-782-0521, visit your local branch or you may email us by using the Contact Us link on our homepage at mhbank.com. We may charge you a reasonable service charge for the delivery of paper copies of any Communication provided to you electronically pursuant to this authorization. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
7. Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing." You should print or download for your records a copy of your Online Statements, this Disclosure, your initial authorization to receive Online Statements and any changes to that authorization, and any other Communication that is important to you.
8. Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
9. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications, including any applicable discount for receiving Online Statements. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.