Short-Term Disability Coverage
Protecting you when you can’t work.
Your financial stability depends on your ability to work. If you had an illness or injury, how would you continue to pay your bills? Hy-Vee’s Short-Term Disability coverage can help ease the burden if you become disabled.
How it works...
Ternian short-term disability pays you 60% of your monthly earnings (not to exceed $650) if an off-the-job illness or injury prevents you from working.* After a seven-day elimination period, you’ll receive benefits for up to 13 weeks.
How do I enroll?
• During Open Enrollment (November 1-30, 2019)
• First 60 days of employment or first 60 days following a Full Time/Regular Time to Part Time status change
• First 30 days following a qualifying life event
• Enroll on line at hy-veePTenroll.com
|SHORT-TERM DISABILITY |
|Employee only: ||$1.26 |
* Limitations apply. See policy for more information.
Midwest Heritage Insurance Service Team
Products offered by Midwest Heritage Insurance Services are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, are not a deposit or obligation of, or guaranteed by Midwest Heritage, may involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested, and may lose value.