Protecting your smile.
Dental health is an important part of your overall wellness. However, dental procedures can be costly and not covered under medical insurance. You could face enormous bills from even minor dental procedures. How will you keep your teeth and gums healthy without draining your savings?
What it is...
Hy-Vee offers a choice of Ameritas dental plans for Part-Time employees at affordable rates.
This dental coverage saves you money in several ways:
• If enrolled in the Basic plan, receive money back for dental, periodontal and orthodontia procedures.
You’ll be reimbursed a set amount depending on the type of dental care you receive.*
• The Premium plan provides 100% coverage for preventative services, 80% coverage for basic services,
and 50% coverage for major restorative services.
• Save 25-50% on dental out-of-pocket bills when you choose an Ameritas dental network provider. The network includes more than 325,000 high-quality, nationwide providers.
What it covers...
• Preventative and diagnostic: oral exams, bitewings (per film), x-rays, sealants, space maintainers
• Major restorative: crowns, bridges, dentures
• Minor restorative: fillings, crown, bridge and denture repair, denture relining or rebasing
• Endodontics: root canals, root amputation, therapeutic pulpotomy, retrograde fillings, apexification, hemisection
• Periodontics: tissue grafts or bone graft surgery, gingivectomy, periodontal scaling and splinting, root planning, gingival curettage
• Oral surgery
• General anesthesia and IVs
• And more**
How do I enroll?
• During Open Enrollment (November 20 - December 10, 2017)
• First 60 days of employment or first 60 days following a Full Time/Regular Time to Part Time status change
• First 30 days following a qualifying event
• Enroll online at hy-veePTenroll.com
|DENTAL ||BASIC ||PREMIUM |
|Employee Only: ||$4.86 ||$7.50 |
|Employee & Spouse: ||$11.50 ||$17.84 |
|Employee & Children: ||$9.57 ||$14.81 |
|Family: ||$15.54 ||$24.05 |
* Reimbursements vary by procedures. Yearly and lifetime plan limitations apply. Please consult your policy for plan limits and reimbursement amounts.
** This list is just an overview of coverage. Please see actual policy to determine exact coverage, reimbursement limits, yearly and lifetime maximums and waiting period restrictions.
Midwest Heritage Insurance Service Team
Products offered by Midwest Heritage Insurance Services are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, are not a deposit or obligation of, or guaranteed by Midwest Heritage, may involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested, and may lose value.