Protecting your smile.
Dental health is an important part of your overall wellness. However, dental procedures can be costly and not covered under medical insurance. You could face sizable bills from even minor dental procedures. How will you keep your teeth and gums healthy without draining your savings?
What it is...
Hy-Vee offers a choice of dental coverage for Part-Time employees at affordable rates.
With the dental plan, you get:
- Benefits that start right away – no waiting periods if you need dental care now.
- Preventive care like cleanings, exams, and x-rays are covered at 100%
- Access to the largest network of dentists in Iowa and nationwide. That means you can potentially save even more when you see an in-network dentist.
- Help paying for the cost of the plan – once you’ve been with Hy-Vee for 6 months and you work an average of 20 hours per week, we’ll contribute towards the cost of your plan.
What it covers...
- Diagnostic and Preventive Services (covered at 100%)
- Dental Cleaning
- Oral Evaluations
- Fluoride Applications
- Sealant Applications
- Space Maintainers
- Periodontal Maintenance Therapy
- Routine and Restorative Services (Covered at 90% when services are received by a PPO provider, 80% when services are received by a Premier provider)
- Emergency Treatment
- General Anesthesia/Sedation
- Restoration of Decayed or Fractured Teeth
- Limited Occlusal Adjustments
- Routine Oral Surgery
- Posterior Composites w/ Alternate Processing
|DENTAL ||PRICE |
|Employee Only: ||$7.49 |
|Employee & Spouse: ||$14.98 |
|Employee & Children: ||$18.84 |
|Family: ||$30.72 |
* Reimbursements vary by procedures. Yearly and lifetime plan limitations apply. Please consult your policy for plan limits and reimbursement amounts.
** This list is just an overview of coverage. Please see actual policy to determine exact coverage, reimbursement limits, yearly and lifetime maximums and waiting period restrictions.
How do I enroll?
• During Open Enrollment (November 2021)
• First 30 days of employment or first 30 days following a Full Time/Regular Time to Part Time status change
• First 30 days following a qualifying life event
• Enroll online at hy-veePTenroll.com
Midwest Heritage Insurance Service Team
Products offered by Midwest Heritage Insurance Services are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, are not a deposit or obligation of, or guaranteed by Midwest Heritage, may involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested, and may lose value.