Critical Illness Claim
To begin your claim, contact Midwest Heritage at 515-343-5047. A customer service representative will ask you for the following information to get the claim form started, and then mail the forms to you for completion.
- Employee name, social security number, and store location
- Current phone number, address and email address to contact claimant
When an employee receives the claim form from Midwest Heritage:
- Complete the Critical Illness Claim Form in its entirety
- In order to document the contents of the form, the Insured and Claimant (if an adult) must sign and date the completed claim form.
- Please have the treating physician complete the Attending Physician Statement.
- Please have your physician provide the applicable documents in order to avoid a delay in processing.
Send the completed claim form with the appropriate itemized bills to:
Midwest Heritage Insurance
1025 Braden Ave.
P.O. Box 737
Chariton, Iowa 50049.
Depending on the facts and circumstances relating to your condition, additional information may be required to process your claim.
You also have the option of contacting the Kemper Service Center directly at 844-613-6245 and sending the completed claim form with the appropriate itemized bills to:
Kemper Service Center
P.O. Box 9988
Austin, Texas 78766-9988.
Products offered by Midwest Heritage Insurance Services are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, are not a deposit or obligation of, or guaranteed by Midwest Heritage, may involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested, and may lose value.