← Back to all positions
Operations Systems Intern
Date Posted: 10/22/2018
Location: West Des Moines Corporate Office
Type of Employment: Full-Time
If you are looking for an internship which will provide you with meaningful work, an overview of our business, and much more follow the application process below to become a candidate!
The Operations/Systems Intern will complete FIS (core banking processing system) projects to exact products dependent upon new products selected and implement within timeframes identified by FIS and Midwest Heritage (80%). In addition, this position will complete an eBanking disclosure review (10%) and product documentation review (10%). Internship will take place in West Des Moines, Iowa.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Skills in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written
- Experience with problem solving and organization
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 12 weeks starting in the month of May
Minimum Education/Experience Required
- Junior standing (as of May 2019) working towards a degree in business, IT or related field
- Classes or experience related to business analyst or project management preferred
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
For this position, we require you to attach your resume, cover letter, three references and official or unofficial transcript. The deadline for applying is noon on Friday, November 30, 2018.
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer.