← Back to all positions
Date Posted: 10/31/2019
Location: West Des Moines Corporate Office
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Collaborates with leadership in planning, coordinating, and implementing advertising and marketing initiatives. Develops, designs, and implements communications and marketing programs and materials for Midwest Heritage.
- Develops, designs, and implements marketing programs and materials for Midwest Heritage that effectively create brand awareness. Collaborates with leadership in planning, coordinating, and implementing strategic advertising and marketing initiatives for Midwest Heritage.
- Coordinates company promotions and special events that create brand awareness and promote marketing efforts.
- Monitors and analyzes data and statistics to track and improve marketing efforts.
- Creates, designs and manages communication and presentation materials for website, social media, presentations, newsletters, meetings, career fairs, customer surveys, etc.
- Coordinates and organizes trips and activities, and works with corporate chosen charities on behalf of Midwest Heritage; identifying and creating ways to highlight the charity and Midwest Heritage
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Commitment to the Midwest Heritage Mission and willingness to promote the values of the company.
- Proficient with marketing concepts and ability to successfully utilize concept in a creative and business mindset.
- Ability to interpret reports and develop marketing initiatives in response.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including current social media venues and must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with other people in a friendly, professional manner.
- Ability to identify problems, develop and execute solutions.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree in a related field is preferred.
- Two plus years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Previous banking experience is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
Accountable and Reports to: Director of Marketing
Supervisor Responsibilities: None
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- The duties of this position are normally performed in a general office setting. This is a fast paced work environment.
- This position is classified sedentary/light and requires the ability to sit for long periods of time.
- There is frequent pressure to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects in a day.
- Visual requirements include: ability to see detail at near range with or without correction.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: sitting for long periods, talking (in person and by telephone), hearing and repetitive motions.
Computer (PC with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs), telephone, copier, fax, and printer.
Other Position Requirements:
- Contacts: This position works with Midwest Heritage employees, customers, Hy-Vee employees, vendors and outside agents doing direct business with Midwest Heritage.
- Confidentiality: This position has the responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of customers, employees and bank/insurance/financial information at all times.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to:
- Follow all state and federal regulatory requirements and complete assigned training courses within the required timeframes.
- Perform quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer. Employment at Midwest Heritage is contingent upon a negative pre-employment drug screen.