← Back to all positions
Date Posted: 10/17/2019
Location: West Des Moines Corporate Office
Type of Employment: Full-Time
The Marketing Intern will create a strategic plan to actively engage current customers through digital marketing (30%), coordinating and planning events (40%), taking and editing photos and videos (10%) as well as traditional marketing (20%).
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Skills in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written
- Experience with problem solving and organization
- Possess strong social skills with a desire to join the business industry upon graduation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work 36-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 10 weeks starting in the month of May
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Junior standing (as of May 2020) working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Social Media experience required
- Previous experience with Marketing preferred
For this position, we require you to attach your resume, cover letter, three references, any work samples and official or unofficial transcript.
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer. Employment at Midwest Heritage is contingent upon a negative pre-employment drug screen.