← Back to all positions
Ag/Commercial Lending Intern
Date Posted: 10/17/2019
Location: West Des Moines Corporate Office
Type of Employment: Full-Time
The Agriculture & Commercial Lending Intern will complete several projects including researching and developing reports, the credit presentation process, pre and post-closing process, and other projects as assigned to enhance efficiencies related to the lending process. In addition the position will assist the credit analyst with the financial analysis and make recommendations to the lending staff during the Summer of 2020.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Skills in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and written
- Experience with problem solving and organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week, for a minimum of 10 weeks starting in the month of May
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Junior standing (as of May 2020) working towards a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
For this position, we require you to attach your resume, cover letter, three references and official or unofficial transcript.
Midwest Heritage is an EOE/VET/Disability employer. Employment at Midwest Heritage is contingent upon a negative pre-employment drug screen.