|How does Midwest Heritage protect my personal information? ||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. |
|How does Midwest Heritage collect my personal information? ||We collect your personal information, for example, when you |
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing? ||Federal law gives you the right to limit only |
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing |
for an account, I hold jointly with
|Your choices will apply to everyone on your account. |